Goodwin Knight exists to develop exceptional communities and construct quality, attainable housing.
Our team members are our greatest asset. We hire for character, invest in the development of our people, and help each individual reach his or her full potential.
Seeking Multifamily Superintendent to manage all on-site construction, handle
day-to-day issues on the job site and inspect all work during construction to ensure
compliance with plans and specifications. Must exhibit strong leadership and a passion
for meeting construction schedules and holding trade partners and others accountable.
Must be an experienced superintendent with a thorough knowledge of all trades, with an
emphasis on wood frame and multifamily construction.
• Oversee development and construction projects from beginning to end ensuring project on schedule, within budget, quality workmanship, and conforms to specifications.
• Promote job site safety, encourage safe work practices, look for and rectify job site hazards.
• Provide clear, concise directions, expectations, and priorities for day-to-day construction activities for all employees, trade partners, consultants and vendors.
• Creates, updates, reports and meets project week-to-week schedules.
• Creates and maintains daily logs related to managed construction activities to include reporting number of trades and personnel onsite.
• Creates, in conjunction with Project Coordinator, all RFI’s, ASI’s and contract-related notifications.
• Creates, in conjunction with Project Coordinator, all PO’s for trades prior to processing.
• Fosters positive, efficient, long-term relationships with consultants, trade partners, suppliers, and vendors.
• Accountable for clear, concise communication of project progress to include trade issues, scheduling conflicts, and budgetary constraints to Project Manager.
• Keeps management immediately and fully informed of potential delays, scheduling issues, or any other escalating issues or concerns.
• Five years of experience as Assistant Superintendent/Superintendent in Multifamily construction.
• Strong leadership/management skills with a proven record of maintaining quality, safety, remaining within budget and on schedule.
• Results-focused, able to delegate and follow-up, and possess a positive can-do attitude.
• Experience with wood frame construction.
• Possess excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Submit your resume for this position.
You can send us your resume at any time. We
are always looking for talented people.